Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,494   Online: 1002

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about a "Dont 'capture it' - Photograph it instead" day!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Shively
    Horseshit. To both.
    Yeah - guess it was a bit late at night when I found that link. I figured it was some neo nazi bush regime 'ban all free speech' kind of thing. Guess not. The second website seems quite a lot of fun, though, if a bit intellectually insecure.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I have enough days in which I'm not shooting that I don't need to a special occasion to grant me permission or to justify my not shooting anything. Also, I'm not a slave to technology. Using it and being a slave to it are two different things. I make use of some technology, but I own it and I control it, it doesn't control me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not that my memory is very good these days, but seems to me, something about this was posted last year as well, and I don't know of anyone who wanted to do it a year ago either.

Dave

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I was so moved by the article that I took out my camera and photographed it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Yeah - guess it was a bit late at night when I found that link. I figured it was some neo nazi bush regime 'ban all free speech' kind of thing. Guess not. The second website seems quite a lot of fun, though, if a bit intellectually insecure.
    I can't start counting the number of overgeneralizations and sophisms in the second site. Deferral, re-deferral, and infinite deferral... Sounds like my interest in reading what he has to say about it.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm Buddhist and I think it's crap.

- Randy

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Has anyone volunteered to record their non-photography day for posterity? If we could get them all to gather together in one spot for a pose, even a little Holga would probably be sufficient to capture the small group that would actually participate. ... Naw, why waste the time.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue]Mike Hoogendyk

"Do you see what I see?"
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, North America, Third Rock From The Sun....
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Photography is an act of life....
    Some people!
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...

"Photography is an act of Life" - Maine 2006

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, this is just the point I was trying to make - it seemed like a neocon job or something...!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin