Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,758   Posts: 1,670,784   Online: 734

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wedding contract

I've got plenty of information on model releases, but are there any wedding photography contract templates around?

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    I've got plenty of information on model releases, but are there any wedding photography contract templates around?
    Hello Gary,

When I used to do weddings this is what I used to use.

Modify away. I attached is as a PDF film but if you want I can email you the word document version.
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wedding "contract"

I could post a draft pre-nuptial agreement, but somehow I don't think that is what you are looking for

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Many thanks for that Kevin, that's a great help.

Just one question though. In the liability section, is that worth adding? As any disgruntled client would just take you to court where a judge would decide any damages.

Love the site by the way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    Many thanks for that Kevin, that's a great help.

Just one question though. In the liability section, is that worth adding? As any disgruntled client would just take you to court where a judge would decide any damages.

Love the site by the way.
    Speaking as an attorney, I would definitely keep the liability language in.

Under contract law, "damages" are limited to "actual losses" which would be much as what is stated in the limitation. There are no "punitive damages" in contract disputes, so this section is simply spelling out the law.

I also like the Environmental Disclaimer. If I were the photog and the day of the outdoor wedding had a monsoon - I'd "walk" too if the couple still wanted to go through with their original plans.

"Here's your money back. My equipment is worth more!"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin