Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,801   Online: 1072

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Denis,

Yes! I agree with all they up above this post said.

But can I be honest?

I mean, really honest?

I never did see you or the Efke t-shirt in the You Tube link. I think I was "blonded" and couldn't see anything else!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone...

Yes, the site is done nicely - one of the younger members is good with that stuff

I have to make a confession, though - it's good that Efke t-shirt wasn't shown in its entirety - it's actually not a Fotokemika t-shirt :o
    I got it at the former Fotokemika store in Zagreb, which is now owned by another company, and the store is called "Digi**l Efke Center" (gasp!). They took over the old Efke logo, but it's a good thing that the "d-word" on the t-shirt is not visible in the photo on our site.

That's why I wore the jeans shirt over it

In short, the presentation was a success, and we even had a lecture on pinhole photography (about 1,5 hours, with slideshow and everything...!).

My biggest reward is that many of the club members (previous digi-snappers) had their first "wet" prints shown there!

Denis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin