Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,701   Posts: 1,548,417   Online: 1045

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by haris View Post
    Those with full belly, do not understand hungry ones...

Regards, Haris
    Dear Haris,

I could not agree more.

Do I feel guilty about having had the good fortune to be born into a rich, peaceful country? Not especially.

But I do feel VERY lucky, which (I hope) tempers my arrogance sometimes.

Cheers,

R.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by haris View Post
    Those with full belly, do not understand hungry ones...
    I, of course, would be there with her as a 'manager'.

Regards, Art. (Pimp to my friends ...)
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you all for your suggestions, you've really helped me estimate the amount I should pay for what I need and have given me interesting ideas. I'll definitely look for some acting/dance schools and try to find a way to approach young tourists... I don't think I'll try the prostitutes, they are under the "protection" of strange characters (real pimps, Art) and I don't intend to find myself stabbed in a dark alley...

Cheers

George

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    George- I would definitely not try the prostitutes, for the reasons you mentioned, plus more...

I have worked with exotic dancers before (one step- or not even one- removed from prostitutes), and they as a rule tend to be highly unreliable. They are likely to at best fail to show up, and offer a lame at best excuse for why. At worst, they'll case your studio/home/person to determine if you make a good candidate for burglary. Also, many folks working in that business are living a hard life, and so are not so well taken care of phyiscally as one might think. You might get their clothes off only to find tattoos you didn't want in impossible to disguise places, unpleasant scars, or other disfiguring marks from things like disease. The ones NOT so afflicted will be out of your price range, and not so likely to pose since to maintain their prices, discretion is the better part of success.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks View Post
    Dear Haris,

I could not agree more.

Do I feel guilty about having had the good fortune to be born into a rich, peaceful country? Not especially.

But I do feel VERY lucky, which (I hope) tempers my arrogance sometimes.

Cheers,

R.
    Roger, I was reffering to nude model situation, not politics/economy...
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all

I'm speaking from very conservativ little Switzerland where it is also not so easy to find a nude model, but since more und more germans come to Swiss it getting better and better! ;--))
    My first nude model was an FKK fan, a woman which likes to take the holidays somewhere in a nude camp!
    For here it was almost as she had clothes on, she was totaly naturaly and easy!
    If you have some nude camps in creek you could also make some anouncements there!
    Here the cost of a nude model is around 80-150 SFR per hour, but the prices come down more and more since more and more do it!
    Good luck, Armin
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin