Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,999   Posts: 1,633,457   Online: 931

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I guess I have given my life to photography. Apart from the usual staying alive things photography is the principle serious activity for my waking hours. I started as a part time practitioner in 1969 and went full time in 1992.

Photography is not work and it isn't play but it surely consumes my hours, days, and years just the same. And it is time that I will not get over. Unless the Buddists are right and I'm due for a bit of reincarnation; but as what? I don't want to know.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I own a small pro lab in Bondi Australia called The Lighthouse.
    Im 24 years old and work 7 days a week atleast 16 hours a day.
    I encourage people on a daily basis to try new film and experiment
    even if it comes at my own personal expense.

Its Analog photography, Ide say I've given my life so far to it and I intend to continue doing so. Why? because I love it!!!!

~Steve Frizza
    The Lighthouse Lab
    (02) 9365 6063
    mob: 0415 677 522
    e Steve@thelighthousebps.com.au

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I spend every moment thinking about photography. I see thing, and think about lighting and composition. I've snuck into buildings once or twice to take photos with my friends.
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin