Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,677   Online: 970

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to everyone for the kind replys and helpful suggestions!

I love this time of the year because of the low sun. And it's been very disheartening not being fully able to take advantage of it.

With a planned trip to the Georgia coast very soon, let's see what tomorrow will bring.

Thanks again!

Images
    Hey! What happened to my post in this thread? I posted it last night, it was here this morning, and now it's gone.

Was I censored because I mentioned that I use Lomography as one method to overcome Photographer' block? Boy, you guys are strict!
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I doubt it was censored unless there was something else wrong with it. Are you sure you hit the "add reply" button and not the "preview" button?
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Images
    Yes, it was definitely posted in the thread this morning. Even listed as the last post on the main Forums page.

I'm just kidding about the censorship. I was reading the thread on photo.net censorship and figured I'd rib our apug hosts just a bit.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure there's a valid reason.. but I did have a little giggle considering the topic you mention

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I set myself challenges when this happens...

Last time I ended up shooting landscapes with a hand-held 5x7 Linhof Technika and 300mm/f:4,5 lens. That's heavy work!

Next time I think I'll try using a disposable camera
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flotsam @ Jan 13 2003, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, it was definitely posted in the thread this morning. Even listed as the last post on the main Forums page.

I&#39;m just kidding about the censorship. I was reading the thread on photo.net censorship and figured I&#39;d rib our apug hosts just a bit. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Hi Flotsam, this link should explain your missing post. Was an isp thing (they moved the site to a new server but obviously not fast enough and a few posts went missing at that time -sorry):
    http://www.apug.org/forum/index.php?act=ST...iew=getlastpost

Images
    No prob. I assumed that it was a technical glitch rather than the repressive, iron fist of the APUG moderators stifling my freedom of expression.

However I would like to voice a complaint about your choice of a "wink" emoticon. It&#39;s just weird. I mean, what the heck is this? ------&#62;
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Large Format
    You think the wink emoticon is weird? go to the chatroom and see the one giving you the finger...lol....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ Jan 15 2003, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You think the wink emoticon is weird? go to the chatroom and see the one giving you the finger...lol.... </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>

Hey&#33; Don&#39;t you make fun of the chatroom&#33;

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin