Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,716   Posts: 1,514,779   Online: 871

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beauty x Brains x Availability
    ___________________________ = diminishing
    constant
    Gravity x Time
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean
    His thinking inspired me to think of the following assignment to photographers attending a workshop that I do called Seeing and Using Light. On the first day I give each student 1 roll of film and ask them to use only one fixed focal length lens, go for a walk and make a photograph every 25 steps. They can walk in any direction and they can photograph in any direction each time they stop. This assignment is always met with some scepticism but after it is completed the students generally tell me how it has helped them look and see photographs. You might like to try it.
    I did something like this out of my own idea to strip down my equipment to focus more on the subject. I went out with a Tri-X loaded SLR and a 50 mm prime lens. Although I didn't force myself to shoot every xx feet I really used my imagination.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin