Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,627   Online: 720

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Early Riser

I think I have to accept your comment and find another way to go.

www.Leica-R.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Roger
    You right 101%, no comment. But people, at least in area where I live (Canada) are very strange. We have saying like this: when Canadian come into strore he flip it turn it and say "this is fine but I will think...". When American come into the same store he see it and buy and say "go home and think how I can use it". Ams are just buying good things. There is some very specific condition here that I would not like to talk about.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_OB View Post
    Roger
    You right 101%, no comment. But people, at least in area where I live (Canada) are very strange. We have saying like this: when Canadian come into strore he flip it turn it and say "this is fine but I will think...". When American come into the same store he see it and buy and say "go home and think how I can use it". Ams are just buying good things. There is some very specific condition here that I would not like to talk about.
    Dear Daniel,

I'm glad you said that and not I!

But my American wife agrees 100%...

Cheers

Roger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin