Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,057   Online: 781

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It doesn't go to work daily, but when I feel like dragging the camera along to work, I tend to take the F + 24mm lens, sometimes with the 55micro in my pocket. Walking to the park from the house, anything from the F through the 4x5.

hbc

Images
    always in my bag is an om2n w/35mm f2 zouiko lens. i am never with out a camera feel almost naked with out it. luck if it exist mostly comes to those who are prepared how many times have you said : what agreat shot if i only had my camera! i read once that photography like any other dicipline requires practise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ALLWAYS with me is Olympus MjuII(I am not professional photographer but MjuII(35mm, f2, spot metering) is allways in my pocket, where ever I go), from time to time Konica Auto S2(in any case I have with me, often simply under jacket or in hands), and my main camera is Canon EOS3 with 28-135mm IS, and 50mm, in Canon's bag. Very rearly I use 75-300 lens(I didn't use it for more than year, it is "bad" lens), and 420EX flash, but only when I know I MUST to use flash...

And I have Yashica MAT 124 with teleconverter 2x in "studio"...

Mainly for Olympus or Konica: colour is Fuji Superia 100 or 400(more times than 100) and for b/w Kodak T400CN.

For Canon both mentioned(but T400CN in Canon is set at 320, not 400), EFKE(from 25-400), slide(Velvia, Provia100F or whatever I can find) very rearly(in my country here is big problem with slide buying and processing).

For Yashica, Ilford Delta 100 and HP5.
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, Olympus lens is f2.8 NOT f2.

And I use Gossen Sixtomat flash meter when want "serious" photographers job to do
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have my Bessa R w/ Leica Summitar 50mm f/2 with me most of the time though I think I may change it up and take either the M645 or the Rolleicord out with me next time.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I carry either a pentax MV with a super sharp 40mm pancake lens, or a rolleiflex.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Allmost allways a Bessa-R2 with the Color Skopar 50mm/f2.5 & Tri-X dialed in on 320. If I am up for a little extra bulk & weight I'll bring a Bronica RF645 with the 65mm f4 lens. Also with Tri-X, at 200. And ocasionally a monopod for the RF645 - for that extra sharpness. If none of the above an Olympus Mju2, also with Tri-X.

The monopod, by the way, most people perceive as a weapon. There are so many places I have been refused entry while carrying the mono... even taxi's. :-)

I have a nice little classical looking Billingham bag for the Rangefinders... the small Hadley. A camera, a small incident-lightmeter, an extra film, cigarillos, wallet and a small notebook in something as small as a ladys purse.

Everywhere, everyday. I don't shoot everyday... but yu'll never know.
    Henning Jansen
    Stavanger - Norway

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin