Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,035   Online: 933

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The very beginning of the universe. Might as well think big.

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SteveGangi @ Feb 11 2003, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The very beginning of the universe. Might as well think big. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    I think you win the award for most difficulty finding developer...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ahh, but think of the notoriety he will gain by developing the first packaged developer. "Gangi&#39;s" packaged in Red...And talk about a "Rapid fix"...
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well I was already there and took a picture. It was at the birth of my first daughter. Great shot of her on her mothers stomach, with mom slightly sitting up looking at her new baby. Unfortunately "mom" developed a severe mental illness and destroyed about 20 years of my photographic work, including that negative. I had given a copy to the doctor who had it up in his office for years until his retirement. I wish I could track him down so I could make a copy of it.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark in SD @ Feb 11 2003, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think you win the award for most difficulty finding developer... </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    They hadn&#39;t invented D76 yet, so I guess I would have to use Polaroids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin