Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,214   Posts: 1,532,116   Online: 1079

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The other thought, I put them in two threads for a reason.

If time and money were not an issue, what would you like to go photograph. Something you like and would to for the pure enjoyment of it. Sunsets on beaches? Macros of ants? Still Life of Napkin Rings? Nothing is too out there or silly for this topic.

For me, it is volcanos. All aspects of them. The serene majesty of Fuji or Shasta, the Power of St. Helens or Pinatubo (sp?), the surreal scenes of devastation in the aftermath of the eruptions, and the sublime beauty of lava flowing on the surface or of a lava fountain.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The frozen wastes of Antarctica. The abstract forms to be found in the ice would make exquisite high key black and white images. The open spaces, hopefully with good clouds, would provide the material for a more traditional winter landscape image. Finally if I could survive an arctic storm I can visualise some tremendously powerful moody but minimal images. We can all dream.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

The Maldives. White, white beaches. Palm trees that grow from the beach, dip under the water, then return to the warm air. Cyan water. Reefs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd love to do a tour of sacred places across the world. Temples in India, Wats in Thailand, Cathedrals in Europe, etc.
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nudes in deserted houses, anywhere warm.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Mayan, Aztec, and Incan ruins of Central and South America.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Another great question.

Antarctica. But assuming that neither time nor safety werre obstacles, I would want to drive from The Siberian Pacific coast to Europe, across Russia, capturing the faces of those people who once were The Bad Guys when I was a little kid.

On the other hand, the thought of the nudes in a warm climate somewhere does beckon....

dgh
    David G Hall

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (David Hall @ Feb 4 2003, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>On the other hand, the thought of the nudes in a warm climate somewhere does beckon....

</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Iceland. Startling landscapes ... geothemal springs, waterfalls ...

Uh ... On the other hand .... maybe nudes in the warm springs of Iceland...&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert Kennedy @ Feb 4 2003, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;d love to do a tour of sacred places across the world. Temples in India, Wats in Thailand, Cathedrals in Europe, etc. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    This would be my second choice, but I&#39;d expand it to include some of the ancient ruins. You left left out Tibet and Nepal from your list. I&#39;ve always found those ancient centers of religion to be fascinating. Huge complexes in horribly remote locations. Incredible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin