Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,913   Online: 942

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2327282930313233

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I should hope so...

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Bob are you still in DV?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ...physically yes, mentally, no...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    OK Dave, here ya go ...
    Re: Venn diagram.

I LOVED this!! Complex. convoluted - and right on the money!! Even through the humor of it all, there is an accuracy here that is very nearly at the "genius" level.

One suggestion - (strength level of ~ 1 on a scale of 1 - 10): Add an icon of a topless female soccer player slashing a Samurai sword into the "Pig" circle... :rolleyes:
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is how I feel about it: If you do not want comments from the Peanut Gallery, then do not post pictures in the Peanut Gallery.

If you don't want people to react to your photos in their own way – if you want to limit reactions to only certain things – then do not show your work. You cannot control what people think or say, so why even bother getting upset about these things when you show your work? Just call them losers if you must, say they do not "get it," and move on doing what you want to do. If you are going to display visual work for others to look at, then you need a certain amount of "FUGGEM" in you.

Now, I am not saying that I do not agree with you about the disgusting ogling and sexism, but you have to realize that that is how people are, and you do not have any control over that, except by raising your own child not to be that way.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    thanks for digging this up 2F ...

this thread is 3 years old
    and it is as much of a train wreck now
    as it was then.

=========

if someone doesn't want comments .. don't post images to get comments..

and if someone receives comments that are not so nice because s/he posted images to cause trouble / be controversial ...
    maybe s/he should think twice before posting that sort of image again
    Last edited by SuzanneR; 10-01-2010 at 11:35 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: per jnanian's request

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, John! Ha! I did not realize how old it was. It just popped up near the top.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Sorry, John! Ha! I did not realize how old it was. It just popped up near the top.

it's an oldie, but a goodie !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    it's an oldie, but a goodie !
    Somebody tell Art Laboe...
    2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin