Sorry, ran out of room in the subject line.
What war photograph(s) have had the most impact on you?
I can think of several, but here are a few (in no particular order):
1. The pictures of Hiroshima after the atomic bomb.
2. The dead on the battlefield at Gettysburg.
3. The little Vietnamese girl running down the street screaming.
4. The Vietnamese man being executed in the street.
5. The chinese man holding up an entire line of tanks in the aftermath of Tienamen (sp?) Square.
6. One of the pictures of no-mans-land after Verdun (I have a specific one in mind but there are many and I'm sure you get the image).