Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,940   Online: 1086

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Never sold a print in my life. Would be flattered if anyone asked, but would be more interested in exchanging with anyone who was interested in one of my pictures.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    rkmiec: That's the great thing about APUG and the PM function. Just talk to someone about a possible print exchange. One person I asked if they participated in print exchanges said no that he sold his work but he was not offended. Go to the member organized functions and see that there are a couple of great print exchanges. I have exchanged prints with people from all over the globe and it's fun! If you just want to buy a print but don't have a lot of money just ask if they have a more inexpensive print that they are willing to sell or tell them what your limit is. The best is the print exchanges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin