Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,340   Online: 745

I just got back from Clearwater Florida. Obviously, I once again found myself standing in airports with nothing much to do and practicing one of my favorite airport sports.

Who would make an interesting photograph? I love to play this game in airports. There is such incredible variety and often some great emotion from anger (What do you mean my flight has been cancelled?) to sadness (I'll miss...) to worry (Just how do these things stay in the air anyway?) to boredom. There are some very interesting faces and I find myself looking around and composing. Sometimes closeups, sometimes group portraits, etc. Would it be better in color or B&W? Profile? Angle? Lighting?

It passes the time for me.

So, where do you regularly find yourself somtimes just standing and composing?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't regularly or deliberately do it, but sometimes I see something and I think that would be great if I stood there and framed this way etc. It can happen anywhere, without warning, totally random. By the way, according to Stephen King, fear keeps planes in the air. I am more worried about, what if we run out of gas and are stuck up there

Not standing but driving. Often I'll see something flash by and figure I wish. 50% I go back and find out it's totally different when you're standing still. 50% it's impossible to go back.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin