Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,058   Posts: 1,561,563   Online: 781

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ Apr 26 2003, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the social services that think they are a law unto themselves. They are not. It is time for them to answer for their actions. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Yes they have a LOT to answer for in so many ways. There are hundreds of kids in California that have been "misplaced". Social Services has no idea where they are, or if they are even alive. Just this morning I heard this next bit on the local news radio station. A baby was taken out of foster care and returned to the "natural" parents. Police found the corpse in a duffel bag, in the trunk of the father&#39;s car. So much for the child&#39;s "welfare".

Shooter
    35mm
    a little late with the reply....but consider the lab tech's position....I worked my 3 years now in an one hour lab.....once I saw some photos that came in from one of our best customers and all of a sudden after the disney pictures there was daddy bending over little jimmy(name changed). After that I've been a LOT more cautious about what i let through my lab.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin