Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,433   Online: 890

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes. I don't need an audience although discussion and critique amongst a close circle of knowledgeable friends helps me improve.

Many years ago I worked as a part time wedding photographer. Worst thing I ever did. Permanently nervous until I handed the prints over to the bride and groom. Ever conscious of the fact that I had one chance to get it right and a continuous effort not just to play it safe. Never again.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Making work that you like is what really counts and anything else is a bonus- photography for me is like breathing. It's not a matter of life and death, it's MUCH more important than that.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    That is what I have been doing for the past fourty years. I have done some commercial work, but most of my really good work is displayed on the walls of my home for my enjoyment. I guess I really don't care what somebody else thinks of my work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin