Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,261   Online: 820

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by juan
    Reading these two posts has drained me - a dead short across my electrodes.
    juan
    John,

Interesting comment. It appears that your case is certainly unique. It may fit into the subcatagories of unipolar versus bi polar. These are not to be confused with the Artic vs the Antartic...that is another matter entirely and will be dealt with in a separate, and I might add, rather enlightening post.

It would appear that what may have happened in your case was that the brain drain was greater then the synapse capacity. My suggestions is to up the Prozac somewhat (a temporary triple dosage should do it) and at the same time I would suggest that you drink a little more of your favorite alcoholic beverage. That should even things out for you.

I hope that this isn't what I experienced some time ago...A rectal cranial inversion...boy did that take some effort to straighten out.

Nothing like getting one's batteries charged.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, no - not bi-polar. What's-her-name#1 was one of those.

And no alcohol - Cafe Cubano. hahahahhahah
    juan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by juan
    Oh, no - not bi-polar. What's-her-name#1 was one of those.

And no alcohol - Cafe Cubano. hahahahhahah
    juan
    John, Is it possible that we married the same woman? Naaah...just coincidence. Yet...I wonder...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller
    I hope that this isn't what I experienced some time ago...A rectal cranial inversion...boy did that take some effort to straighten out.
    Since this causes a sh___y outlook on life, they have a treatment for that now, no cure..they put a plexiglass implant into the umbilicus, which changes your whole outlook on life.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller
    Since this causes a sh___y outlook on life, they have a treatment for that now, no cure..they put a plexiglass implant into the umbilicus, which changes your whole outlook on life.
    Thank God...you know my treatment seemed kind of spiritual...I saw a blinding flash of light. This was followed by a sound almost like a clap of thunder...I assumed that I was about to meet my maker. But wrong again, Sherlock..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin