Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,858   Online: 1130

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooooohhh! This is just like Where's Waldo! I loved the George W pic too.

Images
    Who needs Photoshop?
    A few weeks ago two apparently unretouched photographs of Kerry were shown all over the television and internet. One was lit mainly from directly overhead which pushed his eyes and every wrinkle on his face into deep shadows. The other, a shot taken with flash on camera which naturally flattened and filled in all the wrinkles. The difference between the two photos was used by the "news" media to propel the conjecture that Kerry _must_ have had secret Botox injections. I laughed out loud when I first saw the photos seriously presented to the Nation as "proof" that could only be explained by Kerry having cosmetic procedures.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

You also see in newspapers, photos that make certain people look bad.

Most newspapers are biased liberal/conservative. The people they don't support or like, they will often use unflattering pictures of them to demonize them or make them look bad.

Now if only they made photoshop to erase people in real life that we don't like. Now you see them, now you don't. Gone.

Sorry just dreaming.

Michael McBlane

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky
    Now if only they made photoshop to erase people in real life that we don't like. Now you see them, now you don't. Gone.
    There was a Stephen King story about that very idea, involving a writer, a word processor and the "delete" key.
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blansky
    You also see in newspapers, photos that make certain people look bad.

Most newspapers are biased liberal/conservative. The people they don't support or like, they will often use unflattering pictures of them to demonize them or make them look bad.

Sorry just dreaming.

Michael McBlane
    Michael,

Does this in any way involve the conundrum that you posted a week ago? I am beginning to suspect that you have political aspirations. King Michael?...Yeah, sounds good.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    M

Donald:

I've thought seriously of running for office but decided that I couldn't stand the bullshit campaigning, pretending to like the great unwashed, kissing babies, debating fools etc. so it figured, I'd just have a coup d'etat, and cut out all the travel and expense.

I would start out naturally as a benevolent dictator, and hire you as my spiritual advisor so I wouldn't turn on everyone and become a tyrant.

However there would obviously be people that would need to be photoshopped away. (or as we'd call it - photochopped).

Some people are a complete waste of DNA and are taking up valuable space. Obviously, they would have to go.

Let me know your availability. I'm planning on the perhaps sometime during the summer after I return from Hawaii. I fell that a person should not overthrow the government unless they have a good tan.

Naturally for you, there would be health insurance, a good dental plan and a hefty salary. As well, I would allow you plenty of time for photography.
    Whenever I got off track you could simply email your pearls of wisdom and everything would be fine.

In the future please address all correspondence to YOUR BENEVOLENCE....

Thanks in advance

Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Michael,

You are undoubtedly one of the greatest of visionaries. Your plans for a coup and the timing is indicative of that trait. Kick their A** while they occupy themselves with that political election BS.

Still, I'm at somewhat of a loss most of the time about what it is that you see. However, Michael, that should not be of concern to you since this often is true of all great men. Usually they are surrounded by dumbasses and detractors. I am not sure into which catagory that I fit.

By the way drink the wine...sunblock goes on the outside.

Peace, Romadah....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    Jane Fonda was HOT!
    Was???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin