Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,868   Online: 813

View Poll Results: Do You Have an Ongoing Personal Project?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

3 6.98%
  • No, but want to start one

9 20.93%
  • Yes, at least one

31 72.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi ..

i have a few projects that i am working on, but they have been put in a holding pattern for a little while until i can find the time to shoot/process/print. they involve mostly documenting the former industrial infrastructure of south eastern - central new england (i've been doing it since the mid 1980s)... i am also planning a project making portraits of local color -business and civic leaders.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I haven't done one yet, but my shooting is tailing off of late. If I can find a subject that flips my switch then I think it would be of real benefit for me to work in a more directed, targeted and methodical way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to each and every one that has responded at this time, I was considering this subject and thought it would help to get me out and 'burn' film with a purpose. While I would expect that everyone is working on a current project(s), you have verified what I thought. Those of you that have on going projects, seem to have a body of work that I admire and I think that it for one shows your dedication to the quality of photography you do.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I know photograps who say : "One shoot, however perfect, is nothing." Maybe I wouldn't say it so strong, but I'm project's man too. I love looking at things again and again at the difrent day time, the diffrent light or the diffrent personal settings. And working on "project" is only a way as to do it.

JK

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Was wondering how many on this site have ongoing personal projects, or have done a personal project at some time.
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Everything I do is a "Personal Project" - some more extensive than others.
    I always have two or three - or seven or ... MANY... ideas to do, kicking around in my sub-conscious. Some I get to sooner than others.

If the question was "Do you ever finish a "Personal Project", my answer would be "No".
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Not a "real" project, I guess, but I do the "assignment from within" thing. If I do a project, I wouldn't be telling it here - not with all the talent floating around APUG!!!
    :-)
    I love the smell of fixer in the morning. It smells like...creativity!
    Truly, dr bob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin