Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,701   Posts: 1,548,419   Online: 1041

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donald, I told you. See, people photography is far more fun and you get to meet all kinds of new and interesting people.

Granted they don't all go as well as this one, but you see what I'm driving at. Now with the police involved you get a whole new batch of ideas to use. Instead of a parasol, you can use a pair of cops.

I think you're really getting into this. Get some sleep and get back out there.

Shit, I'm really happy for you.

Michael

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    but... did you get the SHOT?

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There is a lot to be said about indigenous fauna. I never have the luxury of a model tag along so if I didn't backpack to get there, I can set up my camera and wait. Often people won't know it is a camera cause you are not chimping with a view camera and they will walk into the scene -stop look around - kind of like a pose. I got a few good ones that way
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin