Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,650   Posts: 1,481,300   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thomas, Don't hesitate and just post it.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I agree with everyone who believes in the "choose your battles" and live to fight another day philosophy-but we're all on this site for the same general reasons:learn,share knowledge,have fun,get juices flowing about a passion we all share.I think it should be posted again(if Thomas wishes to)I agree with Aggie-it was in good taste and if others disagree-that's their right and are entitled to it.just as everyone has the right to view the image or not.

Images
    I don't think that picture would offend anyone here. It never occured to me that it was anything but a natural, impromptu moment with a touch of the humor that you often incorporate into your work. I'd wager that any of the women that I know who breastfed their children would laugh out loud at the situation of having a modellng shoot interrupted by an insistant child. It would probably get howls at a La Leche League meeting.
    That being said, the internet is a big crazy place with plenty of self-righteous people anxious to demonstrate their imagined moral superiority. I'd probably just avoid any possible hassles, however remote. It's your call.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the comments for this image. My missed opportunity is a lession learned. Always double check everything(even "in the moment") Had the image turned out the way it was supposed to I would have stood behind it. As it is I have doubts and would prefer to keep it as referance for the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin