Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,360   Online: 979

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    loved this. thanks for sharing

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posted wirelessly..

Toffle, it was kind of you to label the door to your classroom. If I were in that class, I have a feeling I would have been looking for it immediately after receiving that assignment.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 36cm2 View Post
    Posted wirelessly..

Toffle, it was kind of you to label the door to your classroom. If I were in that class, I have a feeling I would have been looking for it immediately after receiving that assignment.
    I accept the compliment...

The window, on the other hand (labeled appropriately, "window") offered only the illusion of freedom. It looked out on a brick wall, but with some effort, the students could view something of the world not apparent in a front-on perspective. (They had to write papers on that, too ) They also had to re-write Macbeth as a Beothuk tribal legend. I suspect I am solely responsible for the despair of hundreds of impressionable teenagers.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great advice. I have never heard of Wendell Berry, and I can't stand NPR, but I sure will look him up. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I had never heard of Wendell Berry either until this program.

But unlike you, I thoroughly enjoy listening to NPR. I have learned so very many things in so many different subjects that it has significantly broadened my horizons. It seems that daily I tell my girlfriend about something I heard on NPR that day. To each his own.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin