Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,945   Posts: 1,557,739   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Arts Freedom Australia - Photographers are not Criminals

Please find attached a scan of a flyer for an up comming protest to be held in sydney for photographers who want to send a message to councils, the public and the government about Photographers rights. there is also a website which may be of interest www.artsfreedomaustralia.com
    or the rally page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...290905&index=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flyer.jpg  
    Last edited by Stephen Frizza; 06-24-2010 at 08:38 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a subject that greatly interests me. I have been pondering the legal stance when shooting in public places, epically when public officials may be present. If anyone has links to the legal rights of the photographer in Australia or otherwise i would be very grateful. I hope that we do not see an age where street photography is illegal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Links_147 View Post
    If anyone has links to the legal rights of the photographer in Australia or otherwise i would be very grateful.
    Some info at Arts Law

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin