Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,007   Online: 1042

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    I think the ones I find most important are the ones that give dignity to someone who might have been thought ordinary before.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My most valuable pictures to me are of people, which is why I'm primarily a portrait shooter, that and the fact that I'm the Worlds worst landscape photographer.
    Ben

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That is a question impossible to answer to/
    When I get a very good shot I fall in love with it for a while, but then as I keep shooting, one more good one comes to life and it replaces the older one. The previous one will go in the category of my important images.
    Lately the one that has stolen my heart is the following, but since I have just developed some film where I should have some good stuff, it will probably be replaced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Broadway. Los Angeles.jpg  
    For prints sales, workshops and individual lessons,
    please, check my website

My APUG Portfolio
    http://www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=196<p>

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is the photo of the love of my life, gone since 2003, looking at the ocean off the rocks at Santa Cruz. Taken when we lived there in 1989 with the Ricoh TF-900 P&S I bought her in '87, lens at 70mm. Her daughter has the negative somewhere- I'd really like find it.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin