Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,707   Online: 907

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusM3 View Post
    He has a nice website @ http://www.kirktuck.com and from the look of it, I assume he is still using digital to make money and give clients what they want, with some film mixed in. Could be totally wrong, of course.
    I've been following Tuck's blog for a while. Seems like 2008 and 2009 were particularly bad years - financially speaking - but they also gave rise to a lot of reflection and introspection for him. As far as I can tell, his commercial business is once again on the rise.
    S°ren

"We are much more likely to act our way into a new way of thinking than think our way into a new way of acting." - R. Pascale

Shooter
    35mm
    It sounds as if his resolution, backed by some of his clients to make a move back to film failed and the universally lean years of 2008 and 2009 means that the initiative back to film has been halted by economic reality. Unfortunately I see no real evidence that this kind of trend reversal has been other than in the wish list of those who'd like to see such a reversal.

I liked his sentiment but I think we celebrate when there is clear evidence that commercial photographers are seen buying film and analogue cameras again.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I enjoyed that article, how true it is!

Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin