Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,823   Online: 1188

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Valerie, this is great news indeed. Now if only you get a years' supply of Yoo-Hoo to keep in the fridge with the paper.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    Do you know whether the Kaiser enlargers will print a full 6x9 negative? - It is a shame Kaiser don't manufacture at least a 4"x5" enlarger.

Tom
    The VPM9005 can enlarge 6x9 negatives. You won't get the entire rebate area but you'll definitely get the exposed area.

For 4x5 I use a DeVere 504.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The local commuinty college in my area drop their analog photo department. Looks like they jump the gun.

Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin