Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,518   Online: 894

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
    Has anyone processed K64 as b&W and if so what are the results like. Worth doing? I have some of it in the freezer and figured I'd let it stay and then at some point when I sold off a vintage camera throw in a period roll of film. But, the thought of processing it as b&w might be a better alternative. Also, how is it procesed as to developer, time, etc. and is the result a transparency or negative.
    Yes I've done it. K64

have a look here : http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/co...evelopers.html

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks everyone for the knowledge share. Happy HallowFrankenfurter Day

Shooter
    35mm
    Amazing that someone is still trying to sell kodachrome film as it cannot be processed anymore :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-x-Rolls-Koda...item2eb6312eaf

Joke apart, Kodachrome was a wonderful film and it is a shame Kodak has stopped. Who knows may be there will be a Kodachrome "impossible project" in the near future.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like the statement "it will still be processed for years" (suckers), tho it is oficially collectable status, it can be processed as b&w.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    With 30,000 other ads currently cluttering up ebay, he's certain to find a few suckers. The avarice of a few may be the ruin of ebay for the rest of us.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
    With 30,000 other ads currently cluttering up ebay, he's certain to find a few suckers. The avarice of a few may be the ruin of ebay for the rest of us.
    eBay has managed to persevere despite hundreds of thousands of listings for fake purses, shoes, memory cards, etc. They've actually cleaned things up in the past few years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin