Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,694   Online: 855

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    You value an inkjet print? I know I came back to film in large part because I haven't been satisfied with any inkjet prints I could make from either my digital or my scanned film work.
    I said I value an inkjet DIFFERENTLY than I value a platinum print. Personally, I don't buy inkjet prints because I don't like the look and feel. I don't make them because I don't like the process of making them. But that's a personal subjective valuation, and does not mean anything with regard to the content of the print itself. Who knows, maybe in time I will come around and buy an inkjet print - there are a rare few artists I know whose work I like that work in the inkjet medium, and I might be willing to have on my walls. But not now.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I have to ask .....

What is "quivelling"?

Simple. It's a portmanteau word composed of the components "quarrelling" and "snivelling". In other words, arguing in an unpleasant whining tone.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin