Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,087   Online: 986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walbergb View Post
    I think I will keep a couple of copies of those articles in my camera bag and use them to enlighten the poor so-in-so the next time, and there will be a next time
    I wouldn't bother trying to 'enlighten' them. Just tell them that they are wrong and carry on with what you were doing. If they persist, tell them that you will call the police and have them charged with harassment. Make sure you get the 'call the police' comment in before they do.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I wouldn't bother trying to 'enlighten' them. Just tell them that they are wrong and carry on with what you were doing. If they persist, tell them that you will call the police and have them charged with harassment. Make sure you get the 'call the police' comment in before they do.

Steve.
    Instead of showing the so-'n-so the articles, I think I'll just ask Steve to join me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin