Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,388   Online: 781

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The guy's home page blog has a headline, The Story of a Man Who Turned Into a Dog. Seems appropriate.

And hey, he needed that money for the fancy chest tattoo he's showing off.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Isn't that the most disgustingly ugly piece of skin art you've ever seen. All of his artwork revolves around that design, no imagination.

I wonder if he lives looking over his shoulder, I wonder how many others he's ripped off, or if he is a cluless lout and unaware he's being talked about like this.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Isn't that the most disgustingly ugly piece of skin art you've ever seen. All of his artwork revolves around that design, no imagination.

I wonder if he lives looking over his shoulder, I wonder how many others he's ripped off, or if he is a cluless lout and unaware he's being talked about like this.

I think you are giving him too much credit by calling him a "clueless lout".

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin