Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,531   Posts: 1,543,980   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Musings

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm in the middle of completing a workshop making collodion-chloride pop paper with Mark Osterman and let me tell you if you want to find something that will perk your interest this is amazing!! staleness is in the mind so go and shake it up a little!!
    Best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good thoughtful writeup. The other musical aged person who has impressed is Dave Brubeck.

I get pulled too many different directions and I'm only 35. I have to step back and balance things out sometimes. Too much meetings or too much TV this week; must get back to the darkroom for a bit for example. Demands of work, family, photography, community all conflict and have to be sanely balanced. With not enough time/energy in the day, each of those 4 categories needs some prioritization as well. Must test and learn this lens before I buy another one. Must setup matting/framing and complete those tasks. Weather is right today, I must get out and shoot that local scene today; save the darkroom work or other hobby for a rainy day.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Winston Churchill wasn't the British prime minister until he was sixty five, and for an old man he did quite well.
    Not according to my grandfather!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin