Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,044   Online: 1027

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Amateur Vs pro

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    I used to work night shift at a convenience store frequented by many pretty young professional mounters. According to the cops their mounting was illegal and seeking their mounting services was illegal as well. So, maybe he does not want to be a professional mounter. Though these ladies did make a lot of money selling their mounting expertise. Pictures probably cost extra.
    See. They weren't licensed. You must be licensed to be a professional.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    I used to work night shift at a convenience store frequented by many pretty young professional mounters. According to the cops their mounting was illegal and seeking their mounting services was illegal as well. So, maybe he does not want to be a professional mounter. Though these ladies did make a lot of money selling their mounting expertise. Pictures probably cost extra.

I did wonder how long it would be before the double-entendre was "raised" as it were .....

Nice reply! Though have heard the money is good...

Sim2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin