Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,892   Online: 980

Thread: erious

Shooter
    35mm

erious

Hey gays is my first post on the website and I'm pretty sure it won't be my last, I have gained some success locally with my digital photography work but I have a photography assignment next September and I'd like to have it all 35mm film photography. I have a Zenit the camera feels really nice in the hand ridiculously heavy I'd like to use the camera for as long as it can live. I replaced the battery's for the late metres but they stop working now I was reading that their useless anyway.

The film I have is 400 iso on the Zenit I've got ASA-16-32-65-130-250-500 if someone could explain what I should set to there are also gaps in between those intervals.

I look forward to growing knowledge with you gays!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Er, hopefully you meant guys. I posted an answer to your other duplicate post.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin