Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,522   Online: 1039

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    On the other hand a crappy composition and subject matter will not benefit from all the chemistry in your arsenal.
    I don't agree with this. Many negs can still be artistically used even if not in a standard photographic way. For example mosaic'ing or bass/bias (??) relief and so on. Sometimes just a recrop does wonders.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The digital camp is always quick to generalize the analog camp as only caring about the process. It's as if they believe it's impossible for us to care about process & the final image at the same time. When I approach photography I do not say "ok, is it about process or the final image because I am only allowed to choose one". I choose both!

Gee Sean, don't short yourself, I bet you can add a few other choices in there without over confusing yourself! But with digital, you have to wait for one step to finish before starting another, (unless you're running two image programs) so they have trouble grasping multi-tasking in one arena.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin