Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,593   Online: 868

View Poll Results: Would you punch Bruce Gilden in his face?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, dammit!

23 37.70%
  • No, why?

38 62.30%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think this is a disgusting concept, to even consider punching anybody in the face, and I find the subject of this thread disgusting and ask Sean or any moderator to please close it. Violence against anybody is not funny. Thanks, Sean.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield View Post
    I think this is a disgusting concept, to even consider punching anybody in the face, and I find the subject of this thread disgusting and ask Sean or any moderator to please close it. Violence against anybody is not funny. Thanks, Sean.
    Gosh, really Kevin? I assume you are not very familiar with "humour" or "emoticon", aren't you?
    I already underlined this is not a serious thread, but apparently you didn't read it or didn't understand.

Don't worry, nobody is going to attack anyone for taking pictures.
    As a matter of fact, this thread is convincing me there is no situation, when anyone would punch or harm in any way a photographer taking photos of a person. I'm pretty sure - and this is an important conclusion - photographed people can be sometimes aggressive, but rather in verbal manner. The only risk photographer is taking would be when he/she enters some dangerous areas, but in that areas, everyone can be robbed, not only picture-takers.
    Marcin "Rudolf" Szymczak
    Author of 13th Frame
    marcinszymczak.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I understand humour and emoticon and take deep offence to the title of your post, about PUNCHING somebody in the FACE (or anywhere) and I kindly ask any moderator to please remove or kindly retitle this post. Violence is not funny. Please understand that. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nope; I'd kick him in the kneecap.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I understand humour and emoticon and take deep offence to the title of your post, about PUNCHING somebody in the FACE (or anywhere) and I kindly ask any moderator to please remove or kindly retitle this post. Violence is not funny. Please understand that. Thank you.
    Oh, come off it. Your apparent total lack of humor and your preaching that there are verboten topics for jokes are far more offensive to me than a freaking figurative joke. Lay off the literalism and have some fun. Either answer the question or ignore the thread. Don't come take a dump on a joke just because you don't think it's funny.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I didn't even read the thread because I find the concept of violence against anybody a serious issue, not a joke, and I still request this thread to be either removed or retitled. Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    In the name of political correctness, violence as humor is supposed to be no laughing matter.

Just ask Larry, Curly, and Moe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think Bruce Gilden would not object to this thread. He would probably vote for "yes" option

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think this is a disgusting concept, to even consider punching anybody in the face, and I find the subject of this thread disgusting
    Which is why some folks want to punch him in the face!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I didn't even read the thread because I find the concept of violence against anybody a serious issue, not a joke, and I still request this thread to be either removed or retitled. Thank you.
    So, you'd like to see the thread killed...
    eeeeek!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin