Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,049   Online: 757

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thinking selfishly, perhaps:

1). That Ilford does well and continues to produce my Hasselblad's two favorite emulsions, PanF Plus and FP4; and
    2). That Kodak's reconstituted form includes the continued production of E100G and E100VS.

Best Wishes in the New Year for all my fellow APUGers!!

Cheers,

BLK

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    According to Time magazines article on the 50 best inventions (Nov 28, 2011) a Finnish company has created a technology called Tixels (tactile pixels) that enables users to feel pictures on a screen with the characteristics of wet, dry, rough and smooth.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe the people at The Impossible Project will rediscover the golden tablets that were given to Polaroid in 1972 by ancient aliens. These tablets were reported to contain the formula for an integral film that contains an opaque coating that protects the developing photo from light. This layer then magically disappears to reveal a bright color image that actually looks like the subject matter. Oh, wait .... those tablets were given to Fuji ..... I guess my beautifully designed, beloved SX 70 will have to stay in storage ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    [PIPEDREAM] Kodak releases T-Max 400 Retro, a tabular-grain emulsion film with the spectral response of EFKE/ADOX 25 films. Resulting sales put Kodak in the black many trimes over. [/PIPEDREAM]
    I would love to use the "FP" flash setting on my camera, but I cannot find "Flash Powder" anywhere... such is life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    World War 3 breaks out, and the military demands a large amount of film stock for use when EMP waves render digital imaging useless. The results put Kodak into full scale film production, and people discover that digital sucks. War is peacefully resolved, and film sales remain strong. Then the world spontaneously combusts late December.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Jeesh. This thread really proves the need for breathalyzers on keyboards, especially on New Year's ;^)
    Looks like j-dogg made it through this New Year's without needing one.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    2012 is supposedly the end of the world. I can't make up my mind what speed of film to use to film the event Hope I make a decision before it is too late!
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ilford introduces Delta 50!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ILFORD DELTA 25

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That too. Or a more conventional 25.

And an updated Perceptol with an anti-silvering agent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin