Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,100   Online: 882

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Will the 60mm Hasselblad adapter still fit the same Lee filter holder?

I have the Lee Filter Foundation kit with several adapters that I bought for my Nikon lenses.

According to their website (http://www.leefilters.com/index.php/...and-hasselblad) there is a 60mm Hasselblad Ring for Hasselblad lenses with Bayonet fitting not screw thread) that will fit the Bay 60 fitting of my 80mm 2.8 CB lens.

What I want to check is that the 60mm Hasselblad Ring adapter, once bought, will fit my "Foundation Kit" holder (see 2/3 way down this page : http://leefilters.com/index.php/came...urs/showall:1/) that I bought and still use for my Nikon gear, or do you need a medium format holder to hold the medium format adapter? Obviously the adapters I bought for my Nikon lenses don't fit the Hasselblad but can still be used for my Nikon with the holder.

Ted
    Ted Smith Photography
    Hasselblad 501CM...my 2nd love.

Yes, it will fit, and you have the advantage of buying the square Lee lens shade which also fits the Hasselblad adapter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks pgomena. I'll just buy te adapter then. Nice that I don't have to get a new holder too.
    Ted Smith Photography
    Hasselblad 501CM...my 2nd love.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin