Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,851   Online: 939

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you are using a hand held meter, go for the plain prism. I love mine n would never go to a WLF ever again... too much stray light n just doesn't feel right with a grip on it.

I like using the quick focus levers on my lenses, so the prism, grip winder, lever combo makes a really nice hand feel for quick shooting.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    HS, I use the same screen as I have 35mm back as well as 120 and also have the original screen. While with the 120 attached I have to remember to frame for the 120 back and vice versa, the screens are the same in use and brightness. I only very occaisionally switch the screens and only when for some reason I know I'll not be slapping on the 35mm back which is seldom as I do not have a 35mm system, preferring to use the Bronica as both.

I too have the focus ring for the lenses but, never got the hang of it, probably the least used acc'y I have but it came with the system when I bought it. But, then again, I seldom use the tab that is on my Leica Sumicron-C either.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have the AEIII and would not look back. It makes the ETRSi feel like a big SLR. The hold function is very handy for adjusting exposure on the fly.
    As pointed out by others, it depends on what you will use the camera for. I have the WLF but I never used it.
    If you want to be mobile and versatile with your camera, I would recommend investing in the AEII or III, may be who knows, your bronica would become your main camera then?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I managed to get hold of an almost mint AEIII so I have this on the camera with a speed grip now. Must take it out and put some film through it now!

Can't see the Bronica replacing my D3s as the main camera, however I am looking forward to putting film through it again after all these years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My ETRSi 2012.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	855.5 KB 
ID:	45592
    Last edited by iamSteveRoberts; 02-03-2012 at 02:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin