Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,102   Online: 849

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Keep it! It is a great camera.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, thanks. I've been looking at Yashica Ds and stuff like that, never realizing I could have an RB67 for about the same money. I used an RB67 for about 15 years, and just assumed they'd be in a range I didn't want to pay for a fun camera. It's a great camera.

I notice that a lot of the sellers seem to be parting them out, hoping to get more for the bits, perhaps. And then there are no bids. Personally, I'm much more interested in a whole camera, not a DIY job.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoldslabs View Post
    With the Mamiya/Leaf partnership we may see digital backs for our Mamiya gear sometime in the next decade. Will we be able to afford it? That I'm not so sure about.
    You don't need to wait a decade, the RB67 can already use digital backs with the Mamiya HX702 adapter. Affordability of digital backs on the other hand... prices are getting semi-reasonable on used ones I suppose.

I was thinking about selling my RB67 since I just picked up an RZ, but with prices so low, what's the point. Might as well hang onto it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin