Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,919   Posts: 1,584,777   Online: 926

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is somewhat unrelated, but has anyone ever tried to use this larger version of the WA adapter on a Certo 6?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ide_Angle.html

While I love the small size of the Perkeo, the speed of the film advance on the Certo makes it very attractive, and I have one that doesn't get enough use. I'm just so used to being able to have a second focal length with the Perkeo, I haven't explored this option yet. It might be my next project when I have some extra money.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Jeff. Based on your description it sounds like that working well for you, but it seems awfully complicated. I'll have to take a closer look at the whole setup.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin