Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,921   Posts: 1,556,580   Online: 1197

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Just get a 150/3.5 KL. Gives away nothing optically to the 110/2.8 plus you can actually control the shutter.
    That doesn't sound like fun... Just thought it could be fun to tinker with the 110 on an RB67. Also, the 150/3.5 KL seems kind of hard to find. Does sound like a good lens though.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwms View Post
    Ah yes the pre-SD ones have a narrower throat, right? So goofy. I dont know whether you can get the 110 to fire at 400, I haven't tried, I just hand shutter. Anyway, if the 110 and 50 are goign to be important then I would advise simply to pick up an RZ body, which can take all (as far as I know) the RB lenses.
    I actually already have the 110mm and an RZ67. I was just thinking, wouldn't the 110 automatically fire at 1/400 when mounted on an RB, since it fires at 1/400 when used on an RZ67 without a battery. Or does the shutter just stay opened when it's fired on the RB?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by homeiss View Post
    I actually already have the 110mm and an RZ67. I was just thinking, wouldn't the 110 automatically fire at 1/400 when mounted on an RB, since it fires at 1/400 when used on an RZ67 without a battery. Or does the shutter just stay opened when it's fired on the RB?
    I havent' figured out how to cock the shutter on the rb. Maybe if I put some more thought into it....
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin