Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,887   Posts: 1,520,688   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format

RZ67 AE Prism Finder not working?

Just got an AE Prism Finder for my RZ today from KEH and I seem to be having a bit of trouble with it... There is no readout for shutter speeds or anything in the viewfinder. All I've gotten so far was an orange light and a red light when film wasn't loaded and one red light after the fact. Nothing happens when pressing down halfway on the shutter. I've read the manual and it seems everything is set to the right setting, I'm hoping I just missed something and didn't receive an inoperative finder. Was looking forward to shooting this weekend

It seems all I post about on here is gear not working...

If anyone had any insights on this, they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you checked the battery in the camera?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Doesn't seem to be the battery, a fresh one was put in not too long ago.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin