Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,183   Online: 1302

Shooter
    Medium Format

Finding a good Hasselblad 203FE

Hello

I have been reading quite a bit about the great Hasselblad 203FE camera.

Can Anyone tell me where I can buy a good one in excellent condition?

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It is very difficult to find one of them in good condition these days without losing a small fortune.
    By the way, I´m somehow confused about what you really want. In the other thread you sought advice on the 80 CB vs CFE Planar and stated that you want ultimate quality for high res scans, then you opted for the adaption of vintage lenses for awesome bokeh.

If you really want best evenness of resolution from center to edge and freedom from distortion, I can highly recommend the 120mm Macro Planar instead of the 80/2,8. I´ve made some scans from slides shot with both lenses on a Flextight X5 and the 120 Macro is clearly superior. Not that the 80mm is a bad lens, but viewed at full scale, the qualities of the 120mm are easily discernable.
    If you want to adapt vintage lenses, I would search for a Rolleiflex SL66. It is very easy to use third party lenses with this camera. Much cheaper than a 203FE though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin