Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,729   Online: 1151

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wrote: 'As she's an archeologist she might like the panorama head as a stocking filler. Not just any panoramic head: it centres the front nodal point of the lens over the axis of rotation.'

It should centre the entrance pupil, not the front nodal point, over the axis of rotation. I've just thought this through and realised that I was spreading erroneous information. Apologies.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since you love your wife soo much, get her a Rolleiflex. You won;t regret it, even if she doesn;t like it
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Multi Format

I┤d have to...

...echo the praise for the Mamiya tlr┤s.
    They┤re very simple(although you WILL need a handheld lightmeter),Iknow of 7 lenses(so they┤re versatile).
    When I printed my first photo from my C33,I was VERY impressed with the image quality-especially after years of using 35mm exclusively.
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin