Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,572   Online: 1003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Where did you buy the camera from?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylormade View Post
    Where did you buy the camera from?
    If you're asking me, I got mine from eBay for, I think, $600.

Shooter
    35mm
    Actually, that question was for the OP as to where he obtained his camera? I've been looking on ebay but not too impressed with the condition of several of the cameras. I'd love to have the black one but not sure it's worth the price premium.

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Ah well, I decided to get a black one after all. It's about as mint as mint can get with only 600 shutter actuations, the original box, case, lens cap and hood. Can't wait to start dabbling in MF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all, I contacted several camera shops in Japan and found one that had what I wanted. I was going to wait until I could go to Japan but it came up and I got it just in time for the upcoming trip to Italy. I ran a roll of film through it and check the camera out. The frames are excellent. I have a travel tripod that I'm going to use when possible, ha ha, if I can and the part of the camera that I like the most is the vertical format in hand held position. 16 shots on a roll isn't bad either! What's not to like? Well I ordered a Crumpler neck strap, wow what a difference that makes. I envy those in New York who can just go to B&H etc. and check out all the gear. I bought a new cable release too.

So if you want one of these cameras just check everywhere until you find the one you like and go for it.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin