Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,506   Online: 1275

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya RZ67 A slight issue. (shutter release seems super sensitive)

First. I'd like to say hi!

Second I'd like to know if mamiya RZ67 owners are finding that the half press is crazy sensitive. I just bought mine and I noticed that I have to concentrate a lot when half pressing. The I actually wasted 3 shots trying to 1/2 press and meter before taking it because the shutter just went.

Now just to give you an idea of what I was shooting before because who knows maybe the shutter button on the RZ67 is ultra soft.

But I do own a mamiya 645 PRO TL and I have NO issue with that.
    I have a Canon 5D mark II and love that soft shutter.

If it is the shutter it sounds like it'd be a basic issue, I hope I can send it in to my local repair place and have it done. I really want to put a roll through it.

Cheers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    yes mine is ultra sensitive also , you must be very carefull not to press to far . as i have used mine more and more i have gotten use to it.
    mitch brown

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Alright. Thanks! I was wondering if there is a way to force the meter on without the 1/2 press?

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin