Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,906   Posts: 1,555,860   Online: 892

Shooter
    Multi Format

Dimensions of Rangefinder Cam for Horseman 985 90mm Lens

I am looking for the rangefinder cam (the plate which links the lens to the rangefinde) for the 90mm lens of the Horseman 985. Actually I would only need the dimensions of it to make it myself. If anybody has this part, it would be great to give me the dimensions, so I can make it myself.
    Last edited by Flux; 02-17-2012 at 09:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Have you found the dimensions yet? I have one that I can use for measurement.

Shooter
    35mm
    If it's anything like the Graflex or Linhof cams, you're going to need a high-res scan/proper dimensioned blueprint of the original part. The contour of the surface the follower rides on is critical. Mess it up and your RF may be accurate at some distances but not others.
    The camera is the most incidental element of photography.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin