Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,491   Posts: 1,571,343   Online: 773

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ansco Viking 6.3

I purchased an Ansco Viking 6.3 this winter and was curious to find out about a release cable and flash for this camera. If someone could tell me what works with this camera I would appreciate it. This is my first medium format camera. First two rolls have been a flop so far but that was my own fault. 1. shooting indoors. Should have known better. 2. had some turn out but I had development issues. Need to keep tweeking it but I'll get there. Thank-you Elena

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Elena and welcome to APUG. How about a manual, try http://www.butkus.org/chinon/ansco/a...ing-splash.htm Good Luck
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Viking uses a "standard" cable release (with the small male threaded end) and a "standard" PC cable. At least my Viking does. If you're using a flash with a hot shoe, put a piece of plastic electricians tape on the shoe to avoid tripping the hot shoe contacts on the flash.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin