Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,812   Online: 1087

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuji GX 680

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazian View Post
    @yurihuti

Can you make a picture of that polaroid mask and tge procedure you was Talking about Yuri? Cause i would like to try Instant Film

Greetings
    My polaroid back came without any mask, so nothing to photograph - sorry. I'm merely assuming they came with a mask. I like the effect sans mask, as it opens up an almost compete square (almost 8 x 8 size) with minor crops in the four corners.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Fun days ahead for you! I have 2 680's and they are simply super! Arthritis now dictates little use of them now as they are hard handlers here. Heavy babies! But what performers. Dropped one in the Sanahannah Railroad Museum and it got right up and soldiered on. Bent the filter ring on the favored 125mm lens but otherwise no damage. Always carry a fresh pencil eraser for those pesky contacts, of course. those are not fun sometimes. If you find a spare AA battery pack, let me know, please (whlogan@loganphotographics.com)..... hard to find.
    Best of luck!
    Logan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been looking for the magnifying viewfinder attachment for my Fuji GX680III and have found a couple on eBay that say GX680.Will that fit the version III? Anybody know? Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The pinouts for the electrical contacts are wrong. You might be able to use it just for focusing, I think the WLF does better because the camera is usually on a tripod and you will be leaning over it to use it anyway.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    By Magnifying Viewfinder I assume you're referring to the Magnifier Hood and that works fine with the III and IIIS - just remember to place the small plastic cover over the electrical contacts for the AE Finder. It's a very useful piece of kit - especially for architectural work when using a grid screen - Fuji seemed to have thought about almost everything when designing the GX680 leviathan.

I became addicted to the big Fuji when I bought a couple of GX680III cameras and a host of lenses, including the 125 and 185 f3.2s, on a whim. Superb. I then bought a couple of IIIS bodies for use with the 50mm and my last lens acquisition, the 100-200 which has proved blisteringly sharp and distortion-free. I managed to track down a new AE Finder too (though beware leaving it switched on as it drains batteries very quickly!) and with that I had my ultimate set-up. I even shoot with the kit hand-held outdoors though the weight when combined with a tripod/monopod tends to drag on the shoulders a bit. I've yet to come across a poor quality lens for the system - a photographer's dream if you don't mind the bulk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin